Compliance Audits to Ensure Your Business Meets Every Regulation
Effective Testing and Checklist Development for Regulatory Compliance
Dox offers compliance audits for businesses and organizations that must meet a wide variety of government regulations. Whether your business is manufacturing, healthcare, or financial services, we have the experience to conduct industry-specific audits to ensure your organization’s regulatory compliance.
Should your business need to make improvements to achieve regulation compliance, the seasoned experts at Dox provide business consulting services including a thorough checklist to make it happen.
We start with pen testing to determine where your security may have holes that could lead to a devastating security breach by viruses, ransomware, or malware. Depending on the needs of your business, we can even conduct security audits of your physical and digital security.
Based on the individual results of the security assessments we have conducted for your business, our experts make recommendations to close any gaps we may find. Oftentimes, improvements to security require simple configuration changes. Other times our recommendations might include employing firewalls by Check Point software to ensure client privacy while protecting personally identifiable information (PII), utilization of an intrusion prevention system (IPS), or a security information event management (SIEM) system to improve your security. Our ultimate goal is to secure your data and bring your business into compliance with government regulations at the most affordable cost.
With Dox, you get the specialized IT consulting and IT support for regulation compliance before deadlines can creep up on you. The following are some of the many government regulations Dox can assist with:
- 23 NYCRR 500 to help financial institutions establish and maintain a cyber security program
- DFARS & NIST SP 800-171 for any organization with a Department of Defense contract
- DMF for meeting requirements to access the government's Death Master List
- HIPAA for ensuring patient privacy and safeguarding medical information
- HITECH for securing private health information
- CJIS for protecting sensitive information gathered by law enforcement agencies
- SCADA for fortifying critical infrastructure such as electrical grids and dams
- FERPA for ensuring educational institutions provide access to educational information
Dox proudly partners with our clients to achieve industry-specific regulation compliance.