Purchase Microsoft 365 GCC High Licensing
Microsoft 365 GCC High Licensing Now Available for Under 500 Licenses
The wait is over. Dox is among the first to offer GCC High licenses through Microsoft's new program - get your quote today.
For the first time, Microsoft is permitting small and medium sized businesses to purchase Microsoft 365 GCC High licensing.
To meet the unique and evolving requirements of the United States Department of Defense (DoD) contractors holding or processing DoD Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) or subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Microsoft offers the Microsoft 365 US Government Community Cloud (GCC) High environment.
Dox, a Microsoft Silver Partner, is now a certified Microsoft Reseller for Microsoft 365 GCC High licensing for companies of less than 500 licenses. Microsoft had previously required companies to sign an Enterprise Agreement (EA) of 500 or more licenses to access the Microsoft 365 GCC High environment, but under this new program Dox can provide access to Microsoft 365 GCC High to smaller companies without that 500 license commitment.
Many are confused about which cloud is right for them. For those of you who have a government contract through the Department of Defense or fall under DFARS or ITAR requirements, you must be on GCC High in order to be in compliance. DFARS requires your cloud environment to be FedRAMP compliant, and Microsoft is not able to supply several requirements under the FedRAMP controls for the regular public Office 365 offering. Microsoft only certifies DFARS compliance on the GCC High environment.
|U.S. Government and contractors who DO NOT hold FedRAMP High or DoD CUI||Microsoft 365 GCC||FedRAMP Moderate, CJIS, IRS 1075, DISA SRG L2|
|DoD and ITAR contractors||Microsoft 365 GCC High||FedRAMP High, ITAR, DFARS, DoD SRG L4 Controls|
|U.S. DoD ONLY (no contractors)||Microsoft 365 DoD||DISA SRG L5|
Benefits of Purchasing Through Dox:
- Access to Microsoft 365 GCC High to enable compliance with DFARS 7012 and NIST 800-171
- Industry Leading expertise in the design and implementation of GCC High to meet DFARS 7012 and NIST 800-171
- Years of experience with Migrating to Microsoft 365 from Existing Microsoft 365 tenants, On Premises environments or other Cloud providers
- Comprehensive support options once the implementation and migration are complete
- Exostar partner with experience bringing subcontractors into compliance with DFARS 7012 and NIST 800-171
- Microsoft's trusted thought leader in DFARS/NIST compliance for government contractors
Request a Quote for GCC High Licensing