QA Penetration Tester/Security Analyst – Rochester, NY
Dox is hiring a QA Penetration Tester/Security Analyst who has strong organizational, planning, and communication skills with a record of successful deployments in Rochester, NY.
Do you enjoy working with various technologies? An Environment where you can work with Windows Active Directory, VMware, Citrix, Exchange, and other Networking technologies?
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting desktops, laptops, and virtual desktops in enterprise environments. You will provide expert technical assistance to end users and work with internal team members to support with high-level system and networking requests. Every day is a different experience!
About Dox: Since 1982, Dox has been providing professional IT Support for organizations in upstate New York from Albany to Niagara Falls. We deliver enterprise-level services and solutions at prices small businesses can afford. Time and experience have helped us develop best practices and workflow procedures around a proactive philosophy designed to keep our clients’ focus on their business, not their technology.
At Dox, we believe you should love what you do and be passionate in your pursuits. Our employees dedicate themselves to fulfilling the needs of our clients and, in turn, the company invests thousands each year in training them so they can grow in their careers. We like to promote from within the company and offer room for upward mobility, career development, and infinite potential. We treat our employees like family and offer a supportive, exciting, and entertaining work environment.
Proven expertise at advanced levels in five of the following, to include ability to combine components into a functioning multi-layer network of heterogeneous devices and applications and ability to inspect and replicate a system of such components:
- Microsoft Windows Operating System versions.
- UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX, etc.,) Operating System versions.
- Linux variant Operating System versions.
- BSD variant Operating System versions.
- C/C++ Language software development.
- Java Language software development.
- Scripting language software development.
- Database Administration and application development with Oracle, SQL Server, and/or MySQL.
- Wireless (WiFi/WiMax/Bluetooth) technology (hardware or core software).
- Wired telephony technology (hardware or core software).
- Mobile telephony technology (hardware or core software).
- Ubiquitous core network device (switch/router/hub) technology (hardware or core software).
- Advanced GIAC and/or (ISC)2 network/cyber security specialties.
- Proven ability to perform computer network vulnerability assessment and penetration testing. Understanding of risk planning and mitigation strategies. Ability to prepare and present documents and briefing materials. (Individual positions within this labor category have additional qualification and competency requirements.)
Other Professional Skills:
- Articulate communicator, fluent in English with excellent listening skills
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Great written and oral skills
- A team player who isn't a clock watcher
- Must be detailed, precise and accurate
- Excellent skills in maintaining relationships with clients and other external parties
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face. Some travel may be required.
- Vacation/Sick Time
- 7 Paid Holidays
- 401K with Matching
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Weekly Company Luncheons
- Quarterly team outings