Network Administrator – Rochester, NY
Do you enjoy the ins and outs of I.T. work? Do you have a meticulous eye when it comes to I.T. administration? This full-time position may be perfect for you!
Dox is hiring a Full Time Network Administrator who has strong organizational, planning, and communication skills with experience in, and understanding of the Information Technology field in Rochester, NY. You will travel throughout Rochester and surrounding areas providing desktop and server level I.T. support.
About Dox: Since 1982, Dox has been providing professional I.T. Support for organizations in upstate New York from Albany to Niagara Falls. We deliver enterprise-level services and solutions at prices small businesses can afford. Time and experience have helped us develop best practices and workflow procedures around a proactive philosophy designed to keep our clients’ focus on their business, not their technology.
At Dox, we believe you should love what you do and be passionate in your pursuits. Our employees dedicate themselves to fulfilling the needs of our clients and, in turn, the company invests thousands each year in training them so they can grow in their careers. We like to promote from within the company and offer room for upward mobility, career development, and infinite potential. We treat our employees like family and offer a supportive, exciting, and entertaining work environment.
- Full Time (Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm) Occasional evenings & weekends
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree with focus on Information Technology
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity
- Must be detail oriented, precise and accurate.
- Ability to travel to client locations
- Experience working with Windows Active Directory.
- Windows 7 and above Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office
- Windows Server (2008 and above)
- Microsoft Exchange
- VMware ESX & vSphere
- Microsoft Terminal Services
Other Professional Skills:
- Articulate communicator, fluent in English with excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Great written and oral skills
- A drive to meet goals and deadlines.
- A team player who isn't a clock watcher.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face.